• Place your order on a working week day (Mon-Fri) by 3PM, and it will be processed and sent out the same day. See below for delivery time frame.
• Place your order after 3PM on a working week day (Mon-Fri) or any time on Sat/Sun/bank holidays, and it will be processed and sent out the following working week day (i.e. your order placed at 3:30PM Tuesday would be sent out Wednesday.) See below for delivery time frame.
• Orders are all due for delivery on the next working week day after they are sent out (i.e. your order sent out Wednesday would arrive with you Thursday.) Please note our next working week day delivery policy doesn't necessarily mean delivery will go ahead on the next working week day after your order is placed - this will happen if you place an order before 3PM on a working week day and qualify for same day despatch as well as next working week day delivery (see the two points above.) If you order OUT OF STOCK items delivery will still be on the next working week day following shipping, as advertised, but shipping will be delayed pending the arrival of stock.
• Delivery is unavailable on weekends and bank holidays (i.e. your order sent out Friday would arrive with you Monday, the next working week day, or Tuesday if the Monday is a bank holiday.)
• For locations considered remote by our courier (in terms of how close they are to the local delivery depot and how close that depot is to the central sorting hub) next working week day delivery may be unavailable. Delivery in those cases will take one extra working week day (i.e. despatch on Monday would mean delivery Wednesday rather than Tuesday.) Remote locations include Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland & Scottish Islands. Checkout will inform you if your delivery post code is in a remote location where next working week day delivery is not available.
• Our standard p&p (postal and packaging) charges are only £6.49 for NEXT DAY courier delivery and £3.49 for standard 1st Class postal delivery. If you pay for NEXT DAY courier delivery this entitles you to a quick premium service, with goods arriving on the next working week day following the date of shipping. Your p&p payment has no bearing on how quickly the order is processed and shipped - this is standardised depending on what time and day the order is placed - refer to the Next day Delivery & Same Day Despatch section above for further details.
• We calculate p&p charges based on delivery location, parcel weight, goods value (for insurance in transit purposes) and shipping method selected. Depending on weight and value not all orders can go by post, some can only go by courier. Refer to the last point in this 'Delivery Pricing' section for more information.
• To view the p&p charge for a particular item or items simply click 'add to cart' for each item, click 'your shopping cart' (text near top right of every page on the website) then enter the delivery address post code in the 'Shipping Options and Cost' section in the centre of the page that you are taken to. All the available shipping options and associated p&p charges will then be instantly calculated and listed for you.
• We charge the same price for courier delivery to the majority of UK mainland locations but courier delivery to remote locations (see 'Next Day Delivery' above) is in a higher price bracket.
• As standard we ship by courier but we will offer shipping by post also where that is a lower cost option. Postal shipping is usually only the lower cost option for small/lightweight/low value items such as cables/remotes/batteries etc.
• At present we are only able to offer delivery to addresses in the UK (International Shipping is currently not available.)
• We offer the option to enter an alternative delivery address to the billing address at checkout.
• Your order will be despatched to the delivery address provided at checkout. To ensure prompt delivery the driver may try to leave the goods in the care of a neighbouring address (same post code as delivery address) where no-one is available at the delivery address. If you would like to specify particular neighbours that you do or don't want the driver to try, or if you would like to request that the driver only delivers to the address on the parcel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP after the order is placed and before it is despatched.
• Deliverable UK locations for orders placed on the 3wisemonkeys website are mainland UK, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland & Scottish Islands. We regret that we can't at present offer courier delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or BFPO addresses. Although we offer delivery to the Channel Islands, please be aware that currently we have no VAT rebate scheme in place - VAT charges will still apply to orders shipped to a Channel Islands delivery address.
• Our standard delivery package is next working week day delivery following despatch. If your delivery address is a remote location and your parcel is put on the 2 day service rather than the 1 day service (see 'Next Day Delivery' above) the first delivery attempt will be on the second working week day after despatch.
• Deliveries tend to take place during typical working hours (9am to approx 5:30pm.)
• If your order is courier shipped (instead of posted) the courier will e-mail you early on the morning of any delivery attempt with an estimated one hour delivery time slot.
• Although the estimated delivery time slot is not a guaranteed part of the advertised delivery service, almost 100% of courier shipped deliveries are achieved within this time period.
• If you miss the first delivery attempt a calling card should be left at the delivery address, detailing contact details for your local courier/postal depot. If you then contact your local depot they will be pleased to re-arrange delivery for you. Your p&p payment entitles you to more than one delivery attempt but there is a limited time period within which extra attempts can be made, after which undeliverable/uncollected goods will be auto-returned to 3wisemonkeys (see 'Problematic Delivery' below.)
• To ensure prompt delivery the driver may try to leave the goods in the care of a neighbouring address (same post code as delivery address) where no-one is available at the delivery address. If you would like to specify particular neighbours that you do or don't want the driver to try, or if you would like to request that the driver only delivers to the address on the parcel please contact email@example.com ASAP after the order is placed and before it is despatched.
• The 'try a neighbour' discretionary service is a great success but its worth remembering its not a guaranteed part of the advertised delivery procedure. It is recommended if you miss the first delivery attempt, and goods can't be delivered to a neighbour on that attempt, that someone be available at the delivery address for the next delivery attempt if possible.
• If all allotted delivery attempts are made without success you can collect the parcel yourself from the local depot. More information as to how to arrange this with your local depot is provided on the calling card the courier/postman leaves when no-one is available to receive the goods. This information is also available on the courier/postal website as well as by contacting the courier/postal agent direct. If you wish you may exercise the collection option after the first failed delivery attempt, you need not have further attempts made before arranging collection with your local depot.
• Almost 100% of deliveries go smoothly, but occasionally there is an issue. Please let us know as soon as possible if neither goods nor calling card arrive when expected, so that we can intervene and ensure as swift a resolution as is possible.
• Our courier will act very quickly to investigate late delivery/declare loss where applicable, usually within a few days of a query being raised. The Royal Mail require us to allow 15 days from the date of despatch before they will declare an item lost, rather than simply pending delivery still. Prior to the 15th day we are therefore unfortunately unable to issue a refund or replacement for goods sent by post.
• Goods will be retained by our courier for five working days (and by the Royal Mail for approximately two weeks) following the first attempt to deliver. This is to allow customers time to re-arrange delivery if they miss the first attempt or to arrange to collect goods from the local depot. After this period has passed they reserve the right to auto-return to us goods which could not be delivered on attempt and were not collected from the local depot. If this happens we incur further p&p charges from the courier. Unfortunately we may debit the extra p&p cost from any refund owing to you for auto-returned goods.
If you would like more information about the terms and conditions of this site please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any queries with regards to your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org